Join our partners program, build your own community.
Work with us and get rewarded.
From Introducing Brokers, to Master Introducing Brokers and Affiliates, the HWG Securities Partner Programme offers the best rewards, rebates and incentives in the business.
Earn attractive commissions per lot and grow your community. We thrive, you thrive.
There’s a reason why millions of traders globally build networks and communities.
- You’ll make more from your website traffic with our marketing tools
- You’ll never have to chase a rebate again with our apt client dashboard
- You’ll have a clear path to grow your business with our tiered reward system
- Works with Expert Advisors, built-in and custom indicators
- 1 Click Trading
- Complete technical analysis with over 50 indicators and charting tools
- Built-in help guides for MetaTrader4 and Metaquotes Language 4
- Handles a vast number of orders
- Creates various custom indicators and different time periods
- History database management, and historic data export/import
- Guarantees full data back-up and security
- Internal mailing system
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Intel Celeron-based processor, with a frequency of 1.7 GHz or higher
- 256 Mb of RAM or more
- 50 Mb of free drive space
STEP 1: Click Start → All Programs → BBM MT4 → Uninstall
STEP 2: Follow the on-screen instructions until the Uninstall process finishes
STEP 3: Click My Computer → click Drive C or the root drive, where your operating system is installed → click Program Files → locate the folder BBM MT4 and delete it
STEP 4: Restart your Computer
To start trading on the MT4 platform you need to have an BBM MT4 trading account. It is not possible to trade on the MT4 platform if you have an existing BBM MT5 account. To download the MT4 platform click here.
No, you can’t. You need to have an BBM MT5 trading account to trade stock CFDs. To open an BBM MT5 account click here.
On the MT4 platform you can trade all the instruments available at BBM including Stock Indices, Forex, Precious Metals and Energies. Individual Stocks are only available on MT5.